Dr. Trogdon has over three years worth of experience managing pediatric dental practices, giving him the skills necessary to ensure a great experience for your child. Whether it’s a routine check-up, fillings, or braces, Dr. Trogdon, Dr. Stroope, and the Farmington Dental & Orthodontics staff will make sure your child loves going to the dentist.
- We treat patients as young as 6 months old.
- Pediatric services include exams and cleanings, fluoride treatments, protective sealants, and tooth-colored fillings.
- We can safely administer nitrous oxide for anxiety-free dental appointments.
- Our digital X-rays are safe for children.
- Kids can enjoy specific amenities throughout our practice that are just for them.
- Our friendly staff knows how to set kids at ease and make them feel comfortable throughout the visit.
Nothing affects a person’s perception of the dentist more than their childhood experiences at the dentist’s office. It is all too common to hear our patients discussing their dental anxiety and how they had bad experiences during dental appointments as kids. That’s why we put a huge emphasis on ensuring every child has a great experience in our office.